Most celebrities these days have a personal trainer because it’s a large part of their jobs to be physically fit and look their best. But you don’t have to be paparazzi-bait or a millionaire to be able to reap the benefits of personal training. Here are five reasons why you could benefit from a personal trainer:
- Accountability – Some folks are self-motivating, and that’s great. But if you’re not someone with a huge amount of discipline (and let’s face it, lots of folks are in this boat), or if you’re simply not in the habit of exercising, you may need the accountability of a personal trainer. You’ll have an expert to help you set realistic goals and nudge you to achieve them.
- Knowledge – While there are tons of self-help resources out there for learning how to exercise properly, nothing beats having a trained professional coaching you every step of the way. You’ll be able to form a comprehensive, personalized plan and learn how to properly execute every exercise so you can start incorporating exercise, done right, into your daily routine. If you’re not performing an exercise correctly, you could be wasting your energy on bad form and opening yourself up for serious injury.
- Individual attention – Group fitness and DVDs are great, but when you have a live human being who is channeling training knowledge directly to you, you’re going to reap big rewards. A personal trainer can take into account your current fitness level, your goals and any medical conditions you may have, to create a comprehensive plan for you.
- Variety – It’s the spice of life, after all. Maybe you’re already an avid exerciser, but you just need to switch up your routine. If you do the same exercises over and over, your body is going to get used to the movements, and you won’t get great results ultimately. A personal trainer has knowledge of many ways to exercise and can keep you and your muscles guessing for optimum shred.
- Challenge – Even if you already know how to exercise properly, perhaps you just need a good challenge. Your trainer can push you to go that extra mile, pump out those few last reps and help you push through the discomfort to great results.
Charles Thomas has been training clients that range from children to seniors for more than two decades. Put his expertise to work for you! Take advantage of the May 2015 special: Purchase six sessions with Charles and receive two free. If you are a Veteran, purchase six sessions and receive three free. Combined with Charles’ competitive rates, this special makes for a spectacular deal! Call (571) 335-6878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me make you unstoppable.
Call 571-335-6878 to schedule and start your personalized journey to a healthier you.